Pages

Saturday

Why Being Broke Sucks And Why It’s No Joke!

If you’ve ever been in-between jobs, then I’m sure you know that being broke ain’t no joke!

Being broke causes a lot of people stress, both in their own personal life, as well as in their relationships...I know, because I’m feeling the stress personally and seeing what that stress does to my fiancé’ and I.

It’s been almost 6 months since I quit my job and moved to the other side of the state. Since then, I’ve been to several temp agencies looking for work, browsed all the major job boards (Dice, Monster, Etc.,Etc.,) and have consistently kept my eye on Craigslist as well and still nothing!

I’ve had two job interviews early on but the temp agency never got back to me...always kept saying “we’re still waiting to hear back from the client”...which was two months ago!

Go figure!

So, as I keep looking for work, I’m also looking at alternative ways of being able to work from home and make money. Having a back-ground in affiliate marketing, it won’t be easy, but then again, if it was, the success I know I’ll have won’t mean as much after I have to work for it!

Luckily I have a domain name that I bought about 5 months ago, so I can use that, seeing as I won’t need web-hosting...as I’ll just create a few custom sub-domains and incorporate a 301 re-direct to whatever product/program/service I plan on promoting.

I know I can do this, as I can see myself running a very success business from home...the hard part is, of course, getting the business to that level...but I’m not giving up!

Well, I think this rant is over now, so I’ll end this here!

Being broke sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment