Pages

Monday

How To Form A Stronger Relationship With God?

 

Dear Lord,

If you’re listening, I have a question for you!

“How can I form a stronger relationship with you?”

I’ve tried to find the answer myself now for some time, but haven’t been able to truly find the right answer!

So, I figured when I’ve exhausted all available resources, why not just go straight to the source!

When I look back over my early years as a young adult, I realize that I was lucky to be introduced to you and eventually hand my life over to you without question when I really needed you the most!

Yet, through all the happiness you’ve blessed me with, I see more hurt and pain than love and acceptance and I’m not sure why?

I know I wasn’t the perfect person you wanted me to be growing up when I first came to you...but those were just some of the reasons I needed you in my life and why I accepted you as my Lord and Savior!

I love you Jesus...and I’m sure you know that is what is truly in my heart!

I’m just looking for answers to the questions that have eluded for me for more years than I tend to care to admit to!

Am I over stepping my boundaries in asking or even thinking of these questions?

If so, please let me know and I’ll cease to think of them further!

What must I do to please you and to show you how much I love you for the life you’ve given me, for I am at the cross-road of life and utterly need your guidance in deciding which path to take!

If I must endure more of this pain and suffering, I can. I just wish I knew for how much longer!

I love you God more than anything and I’m just trying to find a way to say thank you for this life and fear that what I think you want from me really isn’t really what pleases you and then I look like an even bigger idiot!

I know I find it hard to talk to you at night and for the reasons why that is, I don’t have an answer, for I’ve pondered that thought myself many times but have yet to find a suitable answer!

If you’re able to answer this request Lord, I’m sure you know I’m ready for the answer to reveal itself soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment